How to put on and take off contact lenses: ACUVUE® Brand
Putting contact lenses on: step by step.
- :Thoroughly wash and dry your hands with soap and a clean towel.
- Rinse your lens with solution to remove any trace of debris. (If you're using a new lens, or 1-DAY ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses, simply take them out of the package, no solution is needed)
Tip: To avoid mixing up your contact lenses, always apply and remove the lens for your RIGHT eye first.
- Place the lens on the tip of your index finger. Be sure the lens is correctly oriented by checking the inside–out marker.
- Use your other hand to hold your upper eyelid so you won't blink.
- Pull down your lower eyelid with the other fingers of your applying hand.
- Look up at the ceiling and gently place the lens on the lower part of your eye.
- Slowly release your eyelid and close your eye for a moment.
- Blink several times to center the lens. You're all set.
- If your lens feels uncomfortable, remove it and inspect for damage or debris. If it's damaged, discard it. Otherwise, rinse with more solution and reapply.
Taking contact lenses off: step by step.
- Thoroughly wash and dry your hands with soap and a clean towel.
- Look up at the ceiling and pull down your lower eye lid.
Tip: To avoid mixing up your contact lenses, always apply (and remove) them in the same order.
- Bring your index finger close to your eye until you touch the lower edge of the lens.
- Slide the lens down to the lower white part of your eye.
- Gently squeeze the lens between your thumb and index finger and remove it.
- Remove the other lens following the same procedure.
Click Here for More information from acuvue.ca